Sometimes a large piece of pie is just too much after a big meal. These little delectable bites are a perfect replacement. Also great for parties or potlucks.
- 2 Pillsbury dough ready-made pie crusts
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Rolling pin
- Mini muffin pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roll the pie dough thinner once out of the box.
- Use cookie circular cutter to cut 12 circular shapes from each pie crust (24 total)....slightly larger than the mini muffin cups in the pan.
- Press dough shapes into each cup in the mini muffin pan.
- In a small bowl, separate 1 egg white from egg yolk, reserving the egg white.
- Brush egg white to the top edges of each pie dough.
- In a medium bowl, blend cream cheese, sugar, canned pumpkin, remaining 2 eggs, vanilla and seasonings together until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon mixture into each pie dough.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool on wire rack.
- Remove each mini pie bite, place on platter, and serve.