This is a pumped up tuna salad mix – great with a fork, as a sandwich, in a lettuce wrap, with veggies or crackers.
I love diving into a bowl of tuna when I need a snack. My favorite is to eat it with rice crackers or gluten-free bagel chips. But I also love snap peas, and they added some great texture too.
Check out my recipe for Tuna Nicoise too.
- 1 large can albacore tuna, in water, drained
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 small carrot, chopped
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 2 tbsp sweet relish (optional)
- 1 tbsp chives, diced
- 1 tsp lemon pepper
- 1/2 tsp celery salt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (or vegenaise)
- Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Chill at least 30 minutes before serving for best taste.