This chicken dish is so easy, so full of flavor, and honestly couldn't be healthier. When you boil chicken, it holds a bit more moisture....and the oils/marinades from the artichoke hearts and other ingredients make up the dressing for the dish, giving it just enough moisture and flavor.
- 2-3 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup marinated artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup marinated sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives (pitted, whole or sliced)
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup reduced fat feta cheese, crumbled
- Salt n' pepper
- Fill a large pot with water, enough to cover the chicken breasts. Boil the chicken until cooked through (approximately 15 minutes).
- Once done, remove from pot, let cool slightly, then shred the chicken with 2 forks, or with your hands. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add peppers, artichoke hearts (with marinade), sun-dried tomatoes (with a little marinade), olives, onion and feta to chicken.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Toss well to combine.
- Serve! Garnish with a little extra feta, if you choose.