Easy, tasty tapenade to serve as an appetizer at dinner parties or potlucks. Serve with your favorite cracker, crostini or pita bread. Can also be used on sandwiches or as a topping to grilled chicken.
Delicious, addicting tapenade, great for dinner parties, with many other uses as well.
- 1 large jar of roasted red peppers
- 2 small jars of grilled, marinaded artichoke hearts
- 8-10 pitted kalamata olives
- 2 cloves roasted garlic
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Dash salt and peppers
- Add all ingredients to a food processor.
- Pulse until chopped to a finely chopped tapenade.
- Transfer to a bowl, and serve with pita bread, pita chips, crackers, etc.
- Note: You can also blend the ingredients in the processor until a you reach a smooth consistency for a different texture dip (like a hummus), which can also be used as an aioli on sandwiches, or as a great dip for focaccia bread.