Super simple, and tasty! Broccoli has never been an easy vegetable for me to eat. So, I am always trying to find better ways to make it or add it to something, since it’s so good for you. This is one of my new go-to’s for broccoli.
Always trying to find healthy (and tasty) recipes that are clean, dairy-free, and yummy. We all need more vegetables in our lives, so add this recipe to your next meal, and maybe it will be your new favorite too.
- 2 heads of broccoli
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper (can substitute for cayenne pepper if you like it spicy)
- Juice of half a lemon
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cover a baking sheet with tin foil.
- Slice the broccoli in thin pieces, so they can lay flat on the baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, toss the coconut oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper with broccoli to coat.
- Transfer broccoli to baking sheet.
- Roast in oven for 10 minutes, then remove and flip broccoli pieces. Roast for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and lightly drizzle with lemon juice.